Limit Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Mission: Persona 5 (Sakra)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Side Mission: Persona 5 (Sakra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Side Mission: Persona 5 (Sakra)

Post by Supremezer0 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:51 am

Probe holograms for information about the painting?

Supremezer0

Back to top Go down

Side Mission: Persona 5 (Sakra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Side Mission: Persona 5 (Sakra)

Post by Kanzaris Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Talking to old holograms is always a puzzling experience. Within their areas of expertise, they are just as capable of communicating as living beings, but once you go outside of them, they run into their limits of their heuristic database, forced to use their knowledge of specialized topics to obliquely refer to things outside them. It's not easy, but in the end you get a sense that the art halls are found three floors down from here, on the first floor. If it is anywhere, the painting is likely there.

Kanzaris
Admin

http://limitzero.greatestboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremezer0 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Proceed to the first floor.

Stealthily.

Supremezer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaris Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am

Finding the art hall didn't prove particularly difficult for Sakra - between her finely tuned senses and the fact the first floor had each room clearly labeled and featured several maps, navigating it was a breeze. The hall itself was empty, and full of bright lights, illuminating the various paintings within their cases and sculptures hidden behind panes of glass. Future's Flower was waiting on the far end - even from this distance, Sakra could see the way the young girl's hair moved, as though shifting in a soft breeze. The eyes of the little girl in the painting sparkled, promising days filled with endless possibilities yet to come. Though painted so softly it almost more resembled a sketch, it was, without a doubt, a masterpiece. Strangely, no alarms tripped as she took it from its resting place. All that remained was to find a suitable exit to the manor and leave the appropriate calling card in place.

Kanzaris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremezer0 Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:29 am

Leaving in the painting's place a Vajra, with the central ball replaced with a diamond, returns to the top floor, to observe the team that is presumably still making the rounds up there around the Kineth's room.

Stealthily.

Supremezer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaris Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:32 am

Sneaking back to the fourth floor was easy - it's when Sakra got there that things got more difficult. The place is crawling with suits now! Navigating this mess of people was certain to be quite a challenge.

(One Perception and one Stealth roll, please!)

Kanzaris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremezer0 Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:45 am

So many suits.

Time to hedge the bets.

(Activate False Guise, turning into one of the faceless mooks... but still attempting the stealth and perception rolls, using the appearance as a fallback.)

Supremezer0 carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+16 stealth
Supremezer0 carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
+11 Perception

Supremezer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaris Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 am

With her new disguise, it was easy for Sakra to adapt to the security's patrol routes. It had several blind spots...small ones, to be sure, but just big enough for a skilled phantom thief to take advantage of. As she passed by the room where the Kineth was hidden, she heard voices.

"Of course I'm not happy with this! How could it have failed? This is your fault. You and your men should be fired!" A deep, womanly voice said.

"Don't try and drop this on my lap. Your techies are the ones who handle the security systems. We just take care of intruders." A voice masked by armor filters replied. "You got any objections, bring it up with them."

Kanzaris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremezer0 Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:16 am

Attempt to see what's going on inside the room.

Stealthily.

Supremezer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanzaris Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:25 am

It appeared that two people were having a discussion. One was a very sharply dressed Behemian lady, with black hair and even blacker sunglasses, even in the dim darkness of the central security room. The other was a standard-sized humanoid, wearing a top-of-the-line battle suit.

They were not alone, however. A third person was with them - an imperturbable looking Fortunian woman, clad in an ornate purple robe, who only just spoke up as Sakra peeered in.

"It doesn't really matter. Cease." And the argument died down immediately. Whoever this woman was, she had clout over the other two. "Are we certain the basement has not been compromised by any security breaches?"

"Yes, Ma'am," the other two answered in sync. "We are positive."

"Good. Then We do not care for this. Relax your watch, Mejale. We can let our intruder get away with this."

"What?!" The Behemian woman exclaimed. "But Madame, the security system has nearly been restored! We're moments away from capturing them!"

"Which is not part of our plans. We want to keep a low profile, not make the headlines," the Fortunian replied. "Relax your watch. And the same goes for you, Aurel. I will not repeat myself."

"...Yes, sir."

Kanzaris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremezer0 Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:32 am

Since I'm apparently free to do so now, I leave.  Deal with the Kineth and the basement at another date.

NOT EXTREMELY STEALTHILY

(But still decently stealthily)

Supremezer0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2