Limit Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Scene: Information Hunt (Cadence, Marek, Tank, Sling)

2 posters

Go down

Side Scene: Information Hunt (Cadence, Marek, Tank, Sling) Empty Side Scene: Information Hunt (Cadence, Marek, Tank, Sling)

Post by Kanzaris Wed May 31, 2017 8:22 pm

The waiting room was beyond a door leading to a set of descending steps, on the first basement of the Hunter's Guild. It was surprisingly spacious, considering the size of the building above, with ample room for all of the party and then some. There, they waited for Zhirgo Chaka to return to the Guild. To pass the time, Tank entertained Mauro with explanations on how he'd signed up for the guild. The boy listened raptly, clearly interested in the thought of becoming a Hunter.

"Do you think I could sign up now, Boss?" he asked.

---

A short while later, heavy footsteps were heard, preceding Chaka's arrival by moments. The artisan was covered in small cuts, and his arms and chest were bruised, but only the slight pause in his step hinted at his exhaustion.

"Didn't expect to see you again so soon," he said for a greeting, crashing down onto a nearby seat. "Aro said you wanted to talk about some military group?"

Kanzaris
Admin

http://limitzero.greatestboard.com

Back to top Go down

Side Scene: Information Hunt (Cadence, Marek, Tank, Sling) Empty Re: Side Scene: Information Hunt (Cadence, Marek, Tank, Sling)

Post by AccelR8 Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:58 am

Tank: "Well, back when I got approved I had a short interview and filled out a form. Basic stuff like name, date of birth, planet of origin, species... After that they sent me on my first job, it was all pretty easy. I suppose if they give you any flak at all I can vouch for your fighting ability. That said, not every job is an epic adventure... actually, my very first job was to deliver a package."

He shrugs matter-of-factly. "But I mean, starting somewhere builds reputation, I'm sure once you prove yourself reliable there will be more exciting jobs.

AccelR8

Back to top Go down